This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy“) defines acceptable practices related to the use of any website of Predicio (“Predicio“), including http://www.predic.io/, http://partners.predic.io/ and other sub-domains (“the Site“), and any Predicio services, products, features or applications (including predic.io) (the “Service“). Any person who accesses or uses the Site or the Service (“you” or “Users“) shall comply with this Policy. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any advertisements, applications, or websites that directly or indirectly utilize the Service or in conjunction with the Service must comply with this Policy. At any time and for any reason, in its sole discretion, Predicio reserves the right to: (i) refuse any advertisements, content, application, or website; and (ii) modify this Policy at any time without notice. Any such modifications shall be effective and applied prospectively from the date of posting on the Site.
Prohibited Uses and Content
Users may not access or use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to access or use, the Site or the Service (including your advertisements, application, or website in connection with the Service) for any illegal, harmful or offensive purpose, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or data that is illegal, harmful or offensive. Prohibited activities or content for the Site, Service, and any advertisement, website or application utilizing the Service, include, but are not limited to the list below. Users may not have, transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or data that includes references to:
- Illegal or Infringing Activities. The violation of any law, rule or regulation or otherwise in violation of any third party’s rights. This includes, without limitation: (i) the use or transmission of any data or material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other intellectual property right without proper authorization (including, but not limited to piracy); (ii) the violation of any privacy or third party rights; or (iii) the use or transmission of any material that constitutes an illegal threat or violates export control laws.
- Offensive Content. Content that is obscene, sexually explicit, adult (including, but not limited to, sexual enhancement), offensive or defamatory, or any content that contains nudity or is otherwise objectionable in our sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, content that promotes hatred towards groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Violent or Harassing Content. Content that contains depictions of violence or content that is threatening, harassing, sexually violent, or bullying in nature towards humans or animals.
- Harmful Content. Content that contains or transmits any data, sends or uploads any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code.
- False or Misleading Content. Content that is false, misleading or deceptive, including but not limited to content that: (i) appears confusingly similar to any other product or application; (ii) misrepresents or falsely implies an association with another company; (iii) mimics functionality or warnings from any operating system or mobile application; or (iv) provides links to any other site that mimics or passes itself off as another application or service.
- Unauthorized Use and Interference. Users may not access or use the Site or Service or utilize its advertisements, application, or website to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a “System“). Users may not: (i) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the accounts or passwords of other Users; (ii) engage in any activities that may interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Site or Service; (iii) monitor any data, information or communications on any System without authorization; (iv) engage in, authorize or encourage any third party to generate fraudulent impressions or fraudulent clicks on any advertisement, including but not limited to, through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software; or (v) alter, modify, eliminate, conceal, or otherwise render inoperable or ineffective any technology or content in relation to the Service (including but not limited to Predicio technology, advertisements, and application content).
- Violation of Third Party Platform Policies. Users may not violate any third party platform policies, e.g., iOS/Apple or Android.
- Sensitive Content. Content that is sensitive, of extreme political nature, inappropriate, unethical, bigoted, exploitative (including, but not limited to, international dating, casual dating, or suffering), or that may otherwise reflect poorly on the reputation of Predicio or its customers.
- Other Prohibited Content.Users may not transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content or data that includes references to pyramid schemes, Ponzi schemes, chain letters, hacking or cracking, fake/false identification, pay to click, solicitation of funds, gambling, alcohol, tobacco, drugs (including related paraphernalia or beating a drug test), content or software that collects information from users without their consent, any software installation process or procedure initiated as the direct or indirect result of a page or advertisement view, or firearms, including without limitation ammunitions, fireworks and explosives;
- Under Construction, Incomplete Content or Spam Indexing. Users may not include any ads, page links, or content that includes under construction pages, blank pages, incomplete content, or that constitutes spam indexing or any other such similar activity;
- Other Prohibited Uses. You may not: (i) resell or redistribute the Service, or any part of the Service, or otherwise use the Service for any purpose other than your own personal or internal business use, unless pursuant to a separately executed agreement between you and Predicio; (ii) reverse engineer, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, use, or create derivative works based on the content of the Site or Service in whole or in part for any purpose, without written permission from Predicio; (iii) use the Site or Service for any mission or life-critical purposes, including the migration of any data which, if lost or corrupted, could endanger the health or safety of any person; (iv) use the Site or Service in ways that may be harmful to others or Predicio’s reputation, including the use of any portion of the Services as a destination linked from or to transmit any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages; or (v) use the Site or Service in any manner that Predicio otherwise states on the Site or Service is prohibited.
Compliance with Law
All content in an advertisement, application, or website should comply with all applicable laws and disclosures. All disclosures required under law and by Predicio or other third parties, must be clear, conspicuous, and legible.
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you are required to immediately notify us and provide us with assistance, as requested, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspension or Termination
Predicio reserves the right, but does not have any obligation, to monitor or police activity occurring on the Site or Service. If a User engages in conduct while accessing or using the Site or Service that violates this Policy, in addition to other available remedies, Predicio may suspend or terminate the User’s access or use of the Site or Service. Predicio will generally attempt to notify you of any activity in violation of the Policy and request that you cease such activity; however, Predicio reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of the Site or Service without notification if it deems reasonably necessary in its sole discretion.